Monday, August 18, 2008

Relationship with my Dad


Moreover my dad is a man of few words well most dads naman yata eh ganun.but me im really close to my mom...i can open any topic i want with my mom, make jokes and almost all of the topics were kinda connecting. About my Dad i love my dad so much i just remembered 1 instance na na-touch ako sa father ko...when i was reviewing for our finals in nursing management , my dad saw me and cooked fried rice for me, it was i think 3am in the morning then he said to me "kain ka muna, RG". i was so touched my the actions of my Dad ( pang-commercial ) My Dad give me lessons, care, some money, and other things. My dad is so responsible he works day and night. Last week while im on my way for my duty at the Mental hospital, i said to myself ( i need to work hard and study harder for my future, and also for my dad who is supporting me in my studies) I promised to myself that one day ill return the favor to my dad.

1 comment:

patricio.el.suplado said...

hey!

bilib ako s article na to.

i have an otherwise story though.

it is about my mom. our story is quite similar to yours and your father.

I, on the other hand, resent the kind of father that God gave me. Yes, I know you may react to my point. But that is reality, hehe.

Anyways, nice article.