Sunday, October 19, 2008

Why Humans Hate Vegetables!


I've seen a lot of pinoys in fastfood restaurants who refuse to eat veggies,they'll remove lettuce leaves from burgers and capers from pizzas.
ANd friends find me wierd eating fresh salads,ano ba yan parang kabayo ka ang hilig mo sa damo,are some of the remarks that I usually recieved from them.
But veggies are such a rich source of antioxidants and fiber that eliminating them from the diet is a recipe for bad health.
Most pinoys love to indulged in saturated fat dishes like pork and beef,and this compounds the problem.Diet has a great impact on health.
Kadalasan kasi mapait ang veggies sa panlasa ng majority a better alternative is to mix them in stew or soup, or stir fry them.
I really can't understand those people in fast foods who remove veggies from their sandwhiches is it ignorance or kaartehan lang. I would like to add that Vegetables are really good food, its how people prepare them... they can be really delicious without sacrificing the nutrients... It also starts in the family... kids taught to eat vegetables while small will always crave for vegetables until they grow up... marami narin kasing fast food chains, na wala din namang masyadong nutrition... the youth today yun na ang kinakain palagi... buti pa ang Goat.. haha

pero for me I love veggies!

Back then I used to hate ampalaya, but when I started dieting, I eat as much ampalaya as I can!

Also Salads... Way back for me Salad sucks.. nowadays salad rocks! salad na may dressing, pero sometimes yoko ng may dressing thats why my friends find me weird.. ( dam dont care)

typical diet of the new generation is

hotdog,ham,tocino,longganisa,chippy,cornedbeef,softdrinks,instant pancit canton,instant mami,burgers,flavored fruit juices,
seafood? myrun naman-calamares and fish balls
veggies-meron pa rin-Snaku vegetable snacks


sige analyze natin ang nutritional content nyan..

whats happening in this generation.. laugh out loud!

No comments: