Saturday, October 18, 2008

Career Talk + Money Talk

what if nakita nyo na yung career path na gusto nyo dito sa pinas, Are you happy with your career?? pero hindi sapat yung kinikita mo, and then all of a sudden may offer sa'yo mag-migrate sa ibang bansa, yung work eh related sa pinag-aralan pero hindi yon ang gusto mong career..

Anong gagawin mo? what will you choose?

Some questions you should ask yourself:

1. If i stick to what I am doing now, would it benefit me in the future?
2. The opportunity that lies ahead, even if its not what I really like, can I learn to love it?
3. Which would offer me better balance and compensation?
4. What matters more to me: earning a lot but its not exactly what I like doing or doing what I like, as long as the pay gets me by


If you choose money, for how long will you be able to stand the job?
If you choose career, will I still be happy if you'll end up financially challenged?

Hirap pumili noh.. pero for me.. ill pick CAREER bcoz When you excel in what you do, the big bucks follow....You may opt for the money now, but you'll end up miserable if you ain't passionate with your job.

At the end of the day, money shouldn't be the driving factor in choosing jobs. I'd rather do something that I want to do. It might earn me a little but in the long run, I can use that experience to further improve my craft and make a living out of that

Most Filipinos want to become instantly rich without considering what are their real plans for their lives.

No comments: