Friday, October 17, 2008

Character of the month of OCTOBER ( SON GOHAN)





















Name: Son Gohan

Other names: Gohan , Great Saiyaman, Golden Warrior

Birth: Planet Earth / East District

Nationality:" Hybrid Saiyan/Earthling

Transformations:
Ozaru Giant Monkey , Super Saiyan 1, Super Saiyan 2, Ultimate Gohan

Origin:

Gohan was named after Goku's adoptive grandfather, Grandpa Gohan The name, which comes from the Japanese word "gohan" (, lit. "cooked rice" or "meal of any sort"), is a continuation of the naming scheme of foods by Toriyama. Rice, being a grain, is not normally considered to be a vegetable, even though it is part of a plant. However, as the word "vegetable" is a culinary term, and not a botanical term, the name can also continue the naming scheme for Saiyan characters, which derives names from puns on vegetables (Saiya being an anagram of the word yasai, meaning "vegetable"). Piccollo trained gohan and in the series becomes his best friend.

Gohan started his training with Piccolo at the age of 4, and fought some deadly battles at 5... At the age of 11, about the same age as Gokuu when he was first introduced, he bore the heavy responsibility of protecting the earth against Cell (while Gokuu was roaming around without a care in the world at that age). Luckily, with the return of his father, Gohan can go back to living a relatively normal life, and since he doesn't really enjoy fighting, perhaps it was as much his own will, as it was his mother's, for him to become a great scholar, which he was able to achieve.

Son Gohan's Family

Great-Grandfather: Son Gohan
Grandfathers: Bardock
Gyuumaou
Father: Son Gokuu
Mother: Chichi
Father-in-Law: Mr. Satan
Uncle: Raditz
Brother: Son Goten
Wife: Videl
Daughter: Pan


Abilities

: Kame-ha-me-ha
: One Hand Kame-ha-me-ha
: Super Volley Fire
:Super Kame Ha me ha
: Sokidan
:
Masenko-ha
: energy chi-attack

Memorable Quotes of Gohan:

Gohan: Piccolo, can I have some help here?
Piccolo: Sure just one thing. There will be no help!

Gohan: Piccolo! You big jerk! I take back all the nice things I said about you!

Gohan: I'll do it slowly, so you can watch me better.

Gohan: Well sometimes Piccolo... uh... a little on the paranoid side.
Videl: I guess you were right. He does seem a little bit high strung.

Majin Buu: [Super Buu] So, hotshot, you want to fight Majin Buu?
Gohan: [smirking] Fight you? No. I want to kill you.

Gohan: [gets into a fighting stance] Now I'll show you why my little brother looks up to me.
Majin Buu: [gets into his own stance, having absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks earlier] He doesn't. In fact, he wonders why you let me absorb him.

Videl: You know those people?
Gohan: Yeah. That man, wearing the orange uniform, he's my dad.
Videl: WHAT? I thought your dad was with another woman.
Gohan: Oh no! Just dead. Didn't you see that ring floating over his head?
Videl: I think I need to lie down.

(sorry guys for the late post, im down with dengue fever.)

No comments: