Thursday, October 20, 2011

Quote Time!

Here's a few list of my favorite quotes in life.

Motivational! Nostalgia! Inspirational!

"Another same old day as i open my eye's, nothing new i then realize.
Even though its all the same, the thought of you makes me shout your name,
Because each day i think of you, it makes me feel brand new." by ME

" I cannot turn back time, because the power isn't mine,So I'll close my eye's and dream of you, i hope this dream of mine will come true, that the time will come and we will meet again and live for the moment till the end."
By Me

"If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't." ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 5

I just don't want to die without a few scars. ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 6

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

He conquers who endures. ~Persius

The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running. ~Author unknown, in reference to Ecclesiastes 9:11, "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Failure sometimes enlarges the spirit. You have to fall back upon humanity and God. ~Charles Horton Cooley

Our business in life is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

The winds and waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators. ~Edward Gibbon, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. ~Will Rogers

----

Enjoy!

No comments: