Monday, August 27, 2007

Hello Winning Streak!!! (STREET BASKETBALL)

Yesterday me and my pal Rey "Passer Beater" San Juan ended are Loosing streak by beating two of the best shooters in phase 1d Ryan Jake "Reggie Miller" And his brother Known as the "Catapult shooter". Well its raining jump shots.

As we beat them in the score of 15-12 close fight Ei?

(TEAM GR)
Guian 7pts, 8rebs, 4ast ,1block,1steal s
Rey 8pts,3rebs,7ast,0block,2steals

(PHASE 1d SHOOTERS)
Ryan Jake 6pts
Catapult 6pts
=============================

Earlier today both of my friends teamed up Rey and Alben "3 guy" Dacanay
Against me Guian Querubin and Boy Hapet ( from 1d ) surprisingly we won the game. the score is 15- 9 thanks to my dam teammate Boy hapet even if i accidentally throw the ball in the water filled with sharks he'll jump there and get that dam ball. Now thats boy hapet.


=============================

About the Next GAME We'll hope we beat them all.

No comments: